If you’re looking for a cost-effective and efficient solution to beat the summer heat in India. Buying the best Air Cooler for home can help you in your ongoing struggle with the heat. It’s the ultimate solution to get through summer and heat waves without suffering too much. Interestingly, it is cheaper to buy and uses less electricity. So, you don’t have to be concerned if your budget is limited. For you, Buying the best air cooler this summer would be a powerful solution.
However, Today a wide range of air cooler brands are available in the market. Room coolers, duct coolers, and jumbo coolers are among the several types of coolers. So, choosing the best air cooler might be a challenging task.
In our thorough list of all the top air coolers available on the market, you can discover the 7 best air cooler in India 2022 under 10000.
List of 7 Air Cooler In India To Buy
Let’s start looking for the best air cooler in India. This list of the Top 7 Best Air Cooler in India is established with the benefits and drawbacks of each item in mind, as well as consumer feedback.
1. Bajaj PX 97 TORQUE (HC) 36L Personal Air Cooler
Bajaj Electricals is one of the oldest firms determined to make innovations that make life easier for people. Torque Bajaj PX 97 air cooler improves the entire cooling experience by ensuring an increased air supply to chill any location in your home. The air cooler features a 70-foot air throw that covers a large area and helps send air to every part of the room. This air cooler price ranges between 6000-7000.
- With this cooler’s Turbo Fan Technology, you would have the most relaxing moment.
- It provides a 150-square-foot cooling capacity.
- Three sides of honeycomb pads give you quick and efficient cooling.
- The 4-way air deflection ensures that air reaches all four corners of the room.
- This model features three fan speeds, enabling you to adjust the airflow according to your needs.
- It works well in small workplaces and rooms.
- The water tank holds 36 liters of water.
- The body is free of corrosion.
- It is long-lasting and durable.
- The amount of noise is really low.
- The caster wheels make moving it between rooms easy.
- No major issues were found.
2. Symphony Diet 3D 30i Portable Tower Air Cooler
If you are searching for a smart cooler then this Symphony Diet 3D Portable tower air Cooler would be the best option that comes under 10,000. This Personal Tower Air Cooler helps keep cool and fresh in the summer easier than ever! Smart features for efficient performance and a streamlined design for an appealing appearance.
- This powerful tower cooler can cool rooms up to 14 square meters.
- It has a long-lasting dura pump for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Has honeycomb cushions on three sides to keep water for longer.
- In the summer, use the cool flow dispenser to enjoy 3D cooling.
- The high-speed blower cools your area quickly.
- The automatic pop-up touchscreen and magnetic remote make operating simple.
- The SMPS technology prevents the cooler from turning off in the case of voltage fluctuations.
- i-Pure technology eliminates odor-causing germs, allergens, and dust particles using multistage air pollution filters.
- To keep your room cool, it only takes 145 watts.
- The 30-liter tank on this air cooler is quite big.
- It also has an alert for when the water tank is empty.
- It also offers you a one-year warranty.
- The caster wheels make moving it between rooms easy.
- Features whisper-quiet performance that allows you to sleep peacefully.
- According to the customers, the blower is a bit noisy.
- Plastic quality should be improved.
3. Orient Electric Smartcool Dx CP2002H
With its wide range of home and commercial air coolers, Orient offers cutting-edge features with exceptional cooling performance. Orient air cooler has less space between the cooling flutes which allows 45 percent more water to be retained, resulting in 25% greater cooling.
- It comes with 3-speed delivery with all-direction cooling.
- It is also compatible with the inverter.
- Has an ABS body for safety.
- This cooler ensures the durability for long-lasting.
- The 20-liter tank on this air cooler is quite small.
- Has water level indicator.
- It has a dust filter as well as an ice chamber.
- It makes noise.
- The water tank capacity should be at least 30L.
4. Crompton Ozone Inverter Compatible Air Cooler
Crompton’s Ozone Desert Air Cooler is a 55-liter air cooler that comes with different smart functions. It has a 4200 m3/hr air delivery which can handle up to 490 square feet. Moreover, a motor overload guard ensures durability and extended motor life. This cooler also contains an ICE chamber where you can keep ice cubes and enjoy the cold fresh air. So, if you live in a humid or hot city and need additional air conditioning then this would be the best air cooler under 10,000.
- This air cooler has a cooling capacity of 500 square feet.
- It has a strong body that resists corrosion and prevents watermarks from forming
- The ice chamber allows you to put a large amount of ice in it to keep the room cool.
- The Everlast pump helps in the prevention of jams.
- Even during a power outage, the inverter compatibility lets you enjoy cold air.
- This air cooler comes with a 55L water tank capacity.
- 4-way air deflection with motorized and oscillating louvers.
- Better water retention with a honeycomb cooling pad.
- It is a trustworthy product that provides excellent value for money.
- Few buyers complained about the power cord, it should be large.
5. Maharaja Whiteline Arrow Deluxe Personal Cooler
The Maharaja Whiteline Arrow Delux is built for a strong air throw that captures a fair distance of 10.67m while also providing a long-lasting cooling effect and a peaceful experience. The water level indicator gives you a fast indication of when the water tank needs to be refilled.
- It has a long-lasting cooling effect and a calming sensation.
- The flow of air is controlled by rotating blades in this window air cooler.
- It has a high delivery rate of 2500CMH which allows it to cover a larger area.
- A water level indicator is installed on the cooler’s front side to quickly identify the tank’s water level.
- In the summer, the cooler’s inverter compatibility provides you with nonstop cooling.
- It comes with a capacity of 50-liters of the water tank.
- It operates silently and provides you with a restful night’s sleep.
- Always allow for cross-ventilation in your area.
- The 4-way deflection allows the cooled air to be distributed evenly across the space.
- Few customers complained about the motor.
6. BLUE STAR Premia 27 Litres Tower Cooler
This BLUE STAR Premia 27 Litres Tower Air Cooler would be the ultimate pick if you’re searching for an air cooler that can give powerful cooling capabilities while also including some amazing features. It has Cross Drift Technology, which allows water to move across a larger area, resulting in increased efficiency. Furthermore, Cross Drift’s hexagonal form lets water move across the greatest amount of surface area, resulting in improved and quicker cooling.
- Cross Drift’s hexagonal form allows water to move across a larger surface, resulting in improved and quicker cooling.
- It has PM2.5 Silver Nano Purification, which filters the air and delivers cool, clean air.
- To provide balanced cooling, special cellulose paper with antibacterial qualities is used.
- The Mosquito/Dust filter traps bigger particles that enter the Air Cooler, extending the life of the unit.
- An Ice Chamber is included, where you can pour ice cubes to enhance the chilling sensation.
- When the water level in the tank falls below the appropriate level, a unique mechanism automatically refills it.
- It comes with a capacity of 27-liters of the water tank.
- The use of the cross drift technique improves cooling efficiency.
- Honeycomb pad with antimicrobial properties that are highly efficient.
- It has an ice chamber to enhance the cooling effect.
- Doesn’t come with any remote control.
7. Lifelong LLAC35 ImperiaCool Cooler
The Lifelong LLAC35 ImperiaCool is a high-performance portable air cooler with honeycomb cushions and three airspeed settings. Its fan creates a high-speed for consistent airflow that rapidly reduces the temperature in the room and keeps your house cool. Furthermore, the air cooler’s tank holds 35 liters so you won’t have to refill it very frequently.
- Airspeed can be controlled in three different ways.
- Has ergonomically designed knob controls that are easy to operate.
- Honeycomb pads have a high water retention capacity.
- It’s easy to move because of the multi-directional castor wheels.
- The fan creates a high-speed, consistent airflow that immediately lowers the temperature of the space.
- It also comes with clean air technology that combats air pollution.
- This cooler comes with a 1-year domestic warranty.
- It features a sleek and compact appearance.
- This ImperiaCool is a home air cooler that gives you great performance.
- The air cooler comes with a 35 L capacity.
- It also doesn’t have any remote control.
Buying Guide For Best Air Cooler For Home
When looking for the best air cooler in India, you must consider a number of aspects. It is essential to use a cooler that is a suitable size for the room you want to cool in order for it to perform efficiently. Here are some suggestions for improving the performance of your cooler this summer!
Undoubtedly, there are a number of well-known air cooler brands available in the market like Crompton, Symphony, Orient, Bajaj, Havels, and Hindware.
However, in my opinion, you may choose any brand for Best Air Cooler For the Bedroom but I recommend the Bajaj PX 97 air cooler because I have been using this model for the last 3 years, and since that I’ve had no issues and the cooling is satisfactory. Moreover, it is also the best budget air cooler to buy.
If your budget is around 10,000 then you should consider Crompton’s Ozone Desert Air Cooler because of its excellent features and quality.
When purchasing a cooler, look at the design first. Coolers come in a variety of styles and sizes. You must pick to either place a cooler in the window or keep the room cool.
Always purchase an air cooler that is appropriate for the size of the room to be cooled. The air supply of a cooler is also determined by its size. An air cooler’s airflow is measured in CFM. For example, if your space is 500 square feet and the ceiling is 12 feet high, the needed CFM is 6000 (500 sq ft x 12 ft/2).
4. Caster Wheels
If you’re going to use the air cooler in various rooms, search for one with castor wheels. Castor wheels increase the air cooler’s mobility and make it easier to move it around. However, there are several types of castor wheels. Few are made of Plastic which does not stay very long. The heavy-duty castor is the best option. They’re comprised of thick rubber and durable aluminum, making them excellent for long-term usage.
5. Ice Cube Tray
Some modern air coolers include a top-loading ice cube chamber, allowing you to add more ice and experience even cool air.
6. Inverter Capability
Inverter-compatible air coolers are now available from most brands. This guarantees that, in the case of a power outage, you can securely keep it on and enjoy continuous airflow that is unaffected by changes in energy.
7. Cooling Pads
Cooling pads can have a major impact on the air cooler’s efficiency. They keep water in them and use it to absorb heat from passing air, so cooling it. The two most common materials used in cooling pads are cellulose and aspen. Made of wood shavings and synthetic fibers. Both cooling pads will give you excellent cooling but aspen cooling pads need to be changed frequently.
The Bottom Line
Air coolers are a cost-effective solution to stay cool during the hot summer months. They’re popular since they’re simple to care for and maybe utilized both inside and out. So they are the best air cooler for bedrooms in India for under 10,000 rupees. To fight the heat, these ecologically friendly air coolers give fresh, filtered, and chilly air.
Have a pleasant day and good luck in your search for the top air coolers in India.