Are you planning to buy a chimney for kitchen but unsure which one to purchase?
If yes, then this Buying Guide is for you!
A chimney is an essential part of the modern kitchen. It is no longer extremely expensive to have the best kitchen chimney in India. You can effortlessly prepare your cuisine without having to worry about smoke spreading across the kitchen.
By having a kitchen chimney, you can keep your kitchen clean and also keep your family healthy. Kitchen chimneys are the most effective appliance for keeping the kitchen clean and hygienic.
5 Best Chimney For Kitchen In India
We’ve chosen the best chimney for kitchen in India on the basis of performance, suction power, durability, and effectiveness for releasing exhaust smoke and gases. These kitchen chimneys are constructed with the best quality of materials which could be the best option for purchasing.
It is from the Elica brand and has auto clean and touch control, making it one of the most user-friendly chimneys in India right now. Elica’s filterless chimney has a sealed motor and a filterless design. The kitchen chimney’s motion-detecting technology allows for effortless control with only a wave of your hand, thanks to India’s most extensively displayed touch panels.
- A high-end blowing system is installed in the chimney.
- The suction force in a chimney is quite strong.
- A sealed motor comes pre-installed in kitchen hoods, which prevents oil deposits and water vapor from cooking.
- Any kitchen will advantage from the stylish curved glass design.
- If you need to boost the speed, keep waving rightwards.
- Two LED bulbs are used to provide high-efficiency lighting.
- A stylish touch control panel is included.
- The oil collector neatly catches the oil and other residues.
- 2 LED bulbs are used to provide high-efficiency lighting.
- Comes with a 1200 cubic meter per hour suction capability.
- It is silent, requires less maintenance, and uses less energy.
- It’s constructed of stainless steel, it’ll last a long time and won’t rust.
- This chimney is also easy to clean.
- Comes with 5 years on Motor and 1 year on the chimney
- Doesn’t include an installation kit
- Duct pipe is quite expensive
Faber 1200 is a trendy black curved glass wall-mounted type auto-clean chimney for kitchens. This chimney eliminates the need for needless problems. It also includes an auto-clean function and a large touch control panel.
- The next-generation filter-less technology is used in this curved glass wall-mount chimney.
- Integrated with a strong motor with a suction capability of 1200 m3/hr.
- The chimney’s main feature is auto-clean technology.
- Two LED bulbs are also connected to the hood.
- Touch Control and Filterless Technology
- It uses less fuel, generates less electricity, and emits less smoke.
- It is simple to clean and maintain.
- Technology that detects movement.
- Technology that saves energy.
- The product has a one-year warranty and the motor has a five-year warranty.
- Display panel not working after few months as per customers.
Another renowned brand comes from Hindware and includes a wall-mounted feature with a baffle filter that weighs just 17.6 kg. It is also energy efficient because of the smart water auto clean technology, which has a maximum auto suction of 1200 cu.m/hr. Moreover, it has a screen that prevents oils or other contaminants from contacting the lower unit. It’s very easy to remove and clean this screen.
- Comes with a screen to prevent contact with the motor and blower.
- The auto clean feature helps in cleaning the oil and residue formed inside the motor.
- This chimney comes with stainless steel oil collector.
- The control panel is elegant and has feather touch controls.
- Best for heavy frying and grilling.
- Touch Control with three speeds for easy operation.
- Built with a lower noise output and a cleaner duct pipe.
- The product is covered by a 1-year guarantee, while the motor is covered by a 5-year warranty.
- Integrated with energy-saving LED lighting.
Elica CF 60 Nero Chimney has a pyramid shape design that will certainly complement your kitchen décor. The classic design and compact size make it simple to install in the kitchen. You can now cook in a smoke-free environment. The Elica Kitchen Chimney is jam-packed with amazing features that provide a smoke-free, dust-free, and stickiness-free cooking experience.
- Provide a smoke-free, dust-free, and stickiness-free cooking experience
- It has an 880 cubic metre per hour suction capability.
- Upgraded with an LED bulb to brighten up your kitchen area.
- It has a pyramid shape design that will undoubtedly complement your kitchen décor.
- The chimney features a cassette filter with a multilayer metal filter whose major function is effective purification.
- The filter may be easily removed or replaced without difficulty.
- Comes with push buttons for easy access.
- Consumes less energy.
- It allows you to cook in a smoke-free environment.
- Makes less noise
- Comes in under 6000 rupees.
- Warranty- 5 Years on motor and 1 year on product
- Installation cost is quite high.
Glen has been instrumental in redesigning the Indian kitchen with innovative new products and thoughtful features for over two decades. This Glen Curved Glass Filterless Chimney in a black finish to seamlessly blend with your kitchen interiors. A powerful suction of 1050 m3/h whisks away all traces of fumes or grime from your kitchen in seconds.
- Cleaning is simple and almost zero maintenance costs.
- When it comes to removing smoke or oil particles from the kitchen, there are a few things to consider.
- The curved glass shape expands the coverage area even more.
- Ideal for frying or grilling heavier foods.
- The motor is composed entirely of copper and has a thermal protection.
- Top-of-the-line features include an auto-clean function, thermal heating, and three speed levels.
- When it gets too hot, it shuts down automatically.
- Comes with a complete eco-friendly LED light.
- It is also the best silent kitchen chimney.
- Best option for stoves with two or four burners.
- Ideal for frying or grilling heavier foods.
- Filterless chimney so don’t need to clean filter.
- 5 year warranty on Motor and 1 year on product
- As per a few customers, there will be a leakage in the oil collector after a few months.
Buying Guide For Kitchen Chimney
Kitchen Chimneys are an essential and priceless appliance that almost everyone requires! However, with so many features and brands available in the market, you may be unaware of which things you can consider and which to ignore. However, before choosing a chimney for kitchen, you must consider the factors such as suction capacity (power), size, design, number of stove burners, noise level, mounting style, filter, and so on.
Are you aware of the above aspects that you can consider while selecting the best kitchen chimney? If not, here are some detailed explanations about these aspects that you can think of while purchasing:
You must choose a chimney based on the size of your stove and kitchen. For example, if you simply have two or three hobs on your cooking stove, a basic 60-centimeter chimney would be the best option. If you have a bigger cooktop with more than three hobs, a 90cm chimney is recommended.
2. Suction Power
How often you cook and how you cook should decide the suction capability of a chimney. Undoubtedly, Indian food requires a lot of frying, spices, and curry dishes. As a result, stronger suction powers are preferable. In India, kitchen chimneys have a suction capability of over 1000 cubic meters per hour.
It can not be denied as all chimneys make noise. However, the majority of Kitchen chimney noise depends on the suction power. So, the noise level varies around 58 dB in general.
4. Easy To Maintain Or Clean
It is the most prominent part of having a Kitchen Chimney that you must serve it on a regular basis since they do a lot of heavy-duty work. I usually recommend a kitchen chimney that needs less maintenance and has a longer guarantee.
On the other hand, cleaning a chimney may be a bother. As a result, purchasing an auto-clean chimney that cleans itself is a superb solution. Because it has a non-stick turbine blower.
5. Duct Type
It totally depends on you that you need a ducted or ductless chimney. However, for the Indian kitchen ducted hood chimneys could be the best option as we do a lot of frying, spices, and curry dishes. So, it can easily absorb moisture, heat, and smoke. However, in the ductless chimney, you don’t need any plumber for external fitting as is required in the ducted chimney.
It is another most prominent factor to consider while purchasing the best chimney for Kitchen. There are three types of filters: carbon, baffle, and cassette. Cassette filters are multi-layered stainless steel or aluminum filters that require a lot of maintenance. Carbon filter eliminates the unpleasant odor from the food in the same way that water purifier filters do. Finally, when a baffle filter is used, the suction power is not impacted, even when grease is present.
The Bottom Line
We hope that by providing you with information on the top 5 chimneys for kitchen in India, we were able to help you in finding the best kitchen chimney for your needs and family size. In India, the price of a kitchen chimney is now also cheap.
However, you must consider the Faber 90 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto-Clean Chimney due to its features, performance.
- Top 10 Rice Cookers In India To Buy In 2022
- Top 10 Kitchen Appliances Brands In India 2022
- 5 Air Fryer For Modern Kitchen To Buy In India 2022
- 7 Best Bread Toaster To Buy In India 2022
- 9 Best Juicer Mixer Grinder In India 2022
- 7 Best Juicer Machines To Buy In India 2022 (Reviews)