Pressure cookers are the most popular tool for Cooking meals faster and delicious. These are most commonly found in every Indian Kitchen. You can also compare it to a traditional oven with locking lids. You can use it from cooking rice to frying vegetables. Choosing the best pressure cooker for home in India can be a tricky task. As they are convenient, easy to clean and maintain. which is one of the reasons they are in every kitchen.
In addition, cooking in pressure cookers has a number of health benefits, including the retention of minerals, moisture, and tastes in the food, as opposed to traditional cooking methods, which use more water and hence waste minerals” said Barry Tonkinson, director of culinary research and development at the Institute of Culinary Education. . However, In the market, there is best pressure cooker brand in India 2021 that manufacture and sell pressure cookers such as Prestige, Hawkins, Pigeon, Amazon Brand- Solimo, Pristine, and others are some of the best pressure cooker brands in India.
Moreover, It’s not easy to pick the best pressure cooker. With so many possibilities on the market, it can be difficult to choose products that are sturdy, tough, have all the features, and so on. Here, we’ve compiled a list of the Top 5 Pressure Cookers For Home in India that you can buy online in 2021.
1. Hawkins Pressure Cooker For Home Use
- Best for Cooking meal for 3-4 persons
- It has a Lid Locking Mechanism
- Compatible with Induction Stove
- Easy to use and Wash
- Body & Lid build with superior grade Aisi 304 non-magnetic Stainless Steel
- External Base build with Aisi 430-grade magnetic Stainless Steel
- Hawkins- Best Pressure cooker brand in India 2021
- Instant pot pressure cooker deep fryer to buy for home
- Stainless Steel Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker
- Flat Base Pressure Cooker for home
2. Prestige Deep Fry Pressure Cooker
- Best Instant pot pressure cooker deep fryer to buy for Indian home
- This Prestige Pressure Cooker has Ultra Unique Alpha wide Base
- Which allows the pressure cooker to cook the meal 15% faster
- It comes with durable handles
- It has a mini metallic Safety Plug
- This cooker has Cool Touch Weight
- That ensures you touch it while cooking without fingers burning fear
- This best Pressure Cooker is compatible with both Gas and Induction
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
3. Pigeon- Pressure Cooker Combo
- Pressure Cooker builds with High-Grade Vargin Aluminium Conforming
- Which makes the body durable
- This combo pack comes with 2,3,5 Litres Capacity
- It also has Metallic Safety Plug
- That ensures a safe Cooking experience
- It has precision Weight Value
- Which Helps in saving time and energy
- The best pressure cooker in the world
4. Borosil Pressure Cooker
- This is the best pressure cooker for Indian cooking
- Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker can be used as an induction base or a flame
- It comes with top-notch safety features
- Such as safety lid, safety valve, stay-cool handles
- 7mm thick Encapsulated Base made with 3 layers
- Which help in saving energy and time
- You can make the rice in Pressure Cooker
- Made In India with Pride
- Certified by ISI
- It has a 5-year Warranty
5. Butterfly Pressure Cooker
- Specially formulated food-grade rubber gasket for longer life and
- Gasket release system for safety
- It has a stay-cool handle with easy grip
- The handle has uni-directional rotation with a special lock arrangement
- It comes with Ergonomically and Aesthetically designed
- It is specially designed for fast cooking
- which saves energy and time
- It has a thicker base for rapid cooking
- It comes with a 5-year warranty on the product
- And also include the Pressure Cooker Recipies
Frequently Asked Question about Pressure Cooker
1. What are the benefits of using a pressure cooker?
Pressure cookers are specially designed to make the dishes delicious by using less effort and time. It can be reduced 50% of the Cooking time.
2. What is a Pressure cooker and how does a Pressure Cooker work?
According to Wikipedia, Pressure cooking is the process of cooking food under high-pressure steam, employing water or a water-based cooking liquid, in a sealed vessel known as a pressure cooker.
3. Is it safe to use a pressure cooker?
It is scientifically proven that the best pressure cooker cooks the meal healthy. As it can preserve more heat than any other cooking method. Moreover, It also saves time and energy.
4. What is the best way to use a pressure cooker?
It is very simple to use; anybody can use it easily and make a delicious meal for the family. However, we’ll guide you in 5 steps.
- Fill the pot halfway with food and liquid.
- Close the lid and check that the valve is should be in the proper position.
- Choose a pressure setting. In the case of an electric pressure cooker, choose a cooking program and a timer.
- Wait for the pressure to build up inside the pot.
- Allow it to cook under pressure until it releases the pressure
5. what is the best pressure cooker for home use?
There are many brands in the market like Hawkins, Prestige, Pigeon, and so on.
6. Which pressure cooker is good for your health?
The best pressure cooker has the safety features Like Safety Lid, Safety Valve and has a cool touch weight which ensures you to cook the meal without any fear.
7. What safety precautions should be taken when using a pressure cooker?
When you buy any pressure cooker, you’ll get the manual instruction card provided by the manufacturer of the Pressure cooker. But the thing which you should have in mind while using the pressure cooker is that when you open the pressure cooker after cooking your delicious meal you should keep your face in the opposite direction so that if anything wrong happens your face will be safe.
8. Is a large Pressure cooker take more time than Small Pressure Cooker?
No, Both the pressure cooker cooks the meals at the same time. But it depends upon the requirement. For example, a 3 kg Pressure cooker cooks the food for 3 members, and a 5 kg pressure cooker is ideal for 5-7 members.
The Bottom Line
In the beginning, we discuss the Best Pressure cookers are an important and unbelievable cooking tool that helps you make food easy and fast. It can be used to make many dishes and most Indians love to make the meals with a Pressure Cooker as it saves both Time and Energy. But if you are going to buy the best pressure cooker for a home in India 2021 then you should have to be aware of all features like pros, cons, brand, and the main thing price so you’ll get the best product at a reasonable price.
However, We have shared the Top 5 Pressure cooker for Home to make you work easier. We selected these best pressure cookers on the behalf of reviews of the product details with deep analysis. After that, we make the list for you.
Lastly, This buying guide will help you in purchasing the best pressure cooker for your home in India and also helps in choosing the right cooker that meets your requirements. If you have any questions you can let us know in the comment section we’ll help you with the best advice and products.